A hair transplant is a cosmetic surgery for hair restoration. The procedure is completed by taking hair from the thicker area of the scalp or even other body parts and grafting it to a balding or thinning part of the scalp.
According to research, 60 percent of men and 50 percent of women struggle or experience hair loss issues such as thinning, uneven hairline, or significant hair loss. If you are going through any of these hair issues, it can negatively impact your quality of life. The changes brought by hair loss to your physical appearance can affect your mental health – it can cause stress, anxiety, depression, and get your self-esteem to an all-time low; this is where a hair transplant is needed. The hair transplant procedure can, however, help solve hair loss issues and prevent all the mental and physical effects that come with it.
Here are five reasons why you should get a hair transplant:
- A SURE WAY TO BOOST SELF-ESTEEM: They say the hair is our crowning glory, which is true. When you begin to lose hair, it can severely affect your self-esteem. However, with a hair transplant, you can easily arrest your hair fall and regain your hair in no time. This can help to boost your self-esteem and confidence.
- PROVIDE YOU WITH A RANGE OF HAIRSTYLE OPTIONS: When you have thinning or hair loss, it would cause you to have limited types of hairstyles that you can do. For example, you might be unable to cut your hair to your satisfaction, especially if you are already losing a lot of hair. However, getting a hair transplant can give you the luxury to wear and style your hair in so many ways.
- NATURAL AND LONG-LASTING LOOKING HAIR: When people struggle with hair loss, they sometimes opt to use wigs, toupees, or hair extensions. Those could be suitable options; however, they are only temporary fixes. The difference between getting a hair transplant is that a hair transplant procedure offers natural-looking and permanent results. Natural since the hair used in the surgery is directly from the patient. After a short downtime, washing or combing your new hair would need nothing special – you can treat it exactly like any normal hair. It is also considered permanent because the new hair transplanted would resist the hormones that cause balding and would continue to grow healthy.
- EASY AND SAFE PROCEDURE: Hair transplant is a non-invasive procedure. This means it uses local anaesthetic and not general anaesthesia. There is no pain during the surgery; most patients can barely feel anything aside from some minor discomfort. It is also an outpatient procedure that can be completed in just a few hours; there is no need for you to stay overnight or a few days in the clinic. Another good thing is the fact that the process does not cause any severe side effects; that is why it is applauded as one, if not the safest solution for hair loss. Other options, such as medication treatment sadly, can have some long-term side effects.
- RECOVERY OR DOWNTIME IS VERY SHORT: It is important to note that the recovery period for any surgery procedure varies per person. However, most people are already up and ready to go back to work within two to three days after the hair transplant procedure. Hence, after a hair transplant, you can resume most of your daily activities. During the recovery or downtime period, the main thing you would need to do is to be gentle with your hair and scalp.
Therefore, it is safe to say that a hair transplant is the best and safest option for any hair loss patient. Gone are the days when losing hair was just a fact of life that you had to accept and live with because there were no clear and proven solutions. So, if you are ready and convinced to take this step, don’t hesitate to reach out to Baruch Hair Loss Clinic, where you can have the assurance of getting the best hair transplant surgeons and top-notch equipment to serve you.
If you are still hesitant to get the procedure and still have other questions or just need to discuss it further, we are happy to help! We are sure we can provide you with more details, facts, and information that can help you decide. Feel free to reach out to us via 01132553014 or [email protected]